Xiaomi Redmi 6 & Redmi 6 Pro: Price in India and Specifications
By dharma tejaUpdated On Sep 18, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6 Pro were released in India in August 2018. Contrasting most Xiaomi smartphones launched in the recent past, the Redmi 6 runs on a MediaTek processor, the octa-core Helio P22 SoC. Redmi 6 Pro is an improved version of Redmi 6. Though both these mobiles seem to be the same, there’s a lot more difference in terms of specifications.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 to Go on Sale for the First Time in India Today at 12:00 PM, via Flipkart
Xioami Redmi 6 Specifications
- RAM & Storage: 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 256 GB
- Display Size: 5.45 inch HD 18:9 Display
- Camera: 12MP 5MP Dual Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera
- Battery: 3000 mAh Lithium-polymer Battery
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Mediatek P22 Octacore Processor price in India
- Colour Options: Black, Gold, Rose Gold, and Blue
Xiaomi Redmi 6 price in India
The 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage variant is priced at Rs. 7,999 with a discount of Rs. 1,000 while the 3GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant is priced at Rs. 9,499 (which will be available for sale shortly). HDFC Bank credit and debit cards users can avail an instant discount of Rs. 500.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Specifications and Features
At the helm of the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC running at a 2GHz frequency and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10 skin on top. Also, the phone boasts of a 5.84-inch full HD display featuring a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels, and a 19:9 aspect ratio. Similar to Apple iPhone X, Redmi 6 Pro also features a notch that accommodates the front camera, earpiece, and proximity sensors.
Without compromising on camera specifications, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is equipped with a dual rear camera featuring 12 MP primary camera with f/2.2 aperture paired with a 5 MP secondary depth camera besides a 5 MP front camera for selfies, AI face unlock, and video calling. The phone is power-driven by a 4,000mAh battery.
Talking about the connectivity features, Redmi 6 Pro supports dual SIM cards both compatible with GPS, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, and VoLTE.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Price in India
Featuring five color variants, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is accessible in Silver, Black, Red, Blue, and Pink. All these five color variants, in turn, are available in three storage variants.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro - 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage – Rs. 10,999.00
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro - 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage – Rs. 12,999.00
The internal memory is expandable up to 256 GB via a micro SD card. As the phone is not yet officially announced in India the prices are subjected to vary with original prices. We will update the latest prices when once the mobile gets launched.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Key Features
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC, 2GHz
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Memory: 32 GB / 64 GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Camera: 12 MP and 5MP dual rear camera, 5MP front camera
- Display: 5.84″ full HD screen (19:9 aspect ratio).
- Colors: Blue, Black, Gold, Grey, Silver
Stay tuned to Dtalks to get latest updates and exciting offers on Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. If you find the article useful, please do share and subscribe. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Comment in the space below.